Monday, February 22, 2010

Happy Monday

This is what my week will look like:
-study for abstract algebra
-go to the doctor
-teach junior high students about pre-algebra
-study for abstract algebra
-grade papers that will most definitely frustrate me and cause me to lose hope in our educational system
-study for abstract algebra
-complete the take home portion of my abstract algebra test
-study, study, study for abstract algebra

On Friday night I plan to collapse and not think about math at all.  I will hang out with Colt and do something lazy like watch a movie while eating frozen pizza.  I am in for a long week of group theory and proofs.  At least I don't have to write an essay!
 

1 comment:

emily said...

I love when I can schedule in a crash at the end of a long week. Good luck studying and working until then!