Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas

We spent 10 days of our break in Colorado with my family! It was so fun to be with my family and to introduce Colt to all of our traditions. We spent most of the break going to movies, playing the wii, playing games, eating tons of food, and enjoying our time together. On Christmas, we slept in, opened presents, and then spent a while talking to Matthew. It was so nice to all be gathered around the speakerphone on Christmas morning talking to him. For Christmas, Mom and Dad gave me Christmas dishes which I cannot wait to use next year! They are beautiful!

I can honestly say that after a great Christmas break with my family, I did not want to come back to Cedar, school, and a lonely apartment while Colt is at work. I am so grateful for the time I got to spend with my family.

2 comments:

Denise said...

I never posted about our Bunco night, but maybe one of these days I'll do a Christmas recap. Better late than never, eh?

Charlotte said...

I loved Bunco night and seeing you all at church. Being at home over Christmas really is the best. I'm glad you and Colt got to come down for so long! (And now Colt is finally introduced to our seriously awesome Bunco nights.)