Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Catching Up

I know, I know. We have lots of catching up to do. We just wanted to play all the time though, so there was no time for blogging. We did well in school last semester, and now we are trying to gear up for this semester. I found out today that I passed the exit exam! Yay! That means that the two standardized tests I had to pass to graduate are behind me! That was definitely a reason to celebrate.

The first thing we did on break is drive to Salt Lake for a weekend to see my family. We got to go to the Motab Christmas concert which was fabulous, and just spend time together walking around and looking at the beautiful lights in Salt Lake. We got to see some amazing gingerbread houses (I am sad to say that I have no pictures), and eat great food too.  It was a quick weekend, but a very good start to our break.


We spent the beginning of the next week hanging out in Cedar, and spending time with Colt's family in Hurricane. I finally finished both of our stockings!






Then we cleaned our apartment, packed, and got ready for the most amazing flight ever with Dan, Charlotte, and Emily. That is definitely the way to fly!

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

That was one of my favorite flights I've ever had! Definitely the best flying company around. And really, how could we wrong with the SkyMall at our disposal?