Saturday, August 6, 2011

Catching Up

Apparently I'm terrible at the blogging thing...someday maybe I'll do it more regularly.  I'm currently swamped getting ready for school to start.  I can't really believe that I'm going to be a real teacher.  Lots of people mistake me for a student still, which is especially pathetic since I work in a middle school.  I've been really stressed trying to get everything ready.  So stressed that I have ulcers in my mouth (I didn't even know that was possible).  I'm hoping that when school starts things will calm down and I'll be able to relax a little more. 

2 comments:

Brian and Kelsey said...

That is why I don't teach middle and high school, they always think you're a student. :-). You will be great, that first year is hard but ASK FOR HELP! That is the only way to survive.

Denise said...

Ulcers in your mouth?! That sounds horrible!

When you're my age you'll wish that people still thought you looked young. :)