Friday, May 20, 2011

!!!

Lately I've been discouraged.  I turned in application after application and went to interview after interview and it looked like I was still going to be working as a receptionist.  Don't get me wrong, I'm very thankful for my job, but I went to college for 4 years for a reason.

I had an interview yesterday, and by yesterdays post I'm sure you can tell how optimistic I was about getting that job.  Apparently, they like their teachers to look like children because I got the job!  I'm so excited to be a teacher!  I feel so relieved and like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.  I can't wait!!

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

I am so excited for you!! I completely understand about not wanting to work as a receptionist right now. We did go to college, and we worked hard! I'm so glad that you found a teaching job :)

Brian and Kelsey said...

Congrats! It feels good to have found the right job :-) Good Luck