Monday, April 25, 2011

Disneyland!

Colt and I had a really rough couple of weeks. Well, more me than Colt, but he had to deal with me being emotional and grumpy, so I'm sure that was rough for him too.  I needed to get out. I was done being in Utah and dealing with everything going on, so on Thursday night Colt and I decided to take a road trip to Disneyland. This is the third year in a row we have gone to Disneyland for Easter, and all three years it has been pretty spontaneous.

It was just what we needed. No lines, just rides and shows and lots of fun. We even discovered that Disneyland makes gluten free stuff!  The downside?  I still have the stupid Casey Jr. song stuck in my head from the Casey Jr. ride at Disneyland that Colt wanted to go on so badly.

Casey Jr.'s going 'round the track, 'round and 'round the track...

1 comment:

Brian and Kelsey said...

Sounds like you got a much needed break.