Saturday, November 21, 2009

Decorating Fun!


What is my favorite part of Christmas? If you don't know, you can read about it here. I am so excited though because Colt let me put up my nativity! We put it up my pretty willow tree nativity that I got a few years ago for Christmas, and we also put up the one we got in Mexico on our honeymoon. Nativities make me so happy!


After putting up my favorite part of Christmas, I wanted to put up the rest of Christmas. So, armed with our many Target gift cards from out wedding, we went shopping for decorations last night. We bought a tree, and ornaments, and everything else we needed. Then this morning, I turned on my favorite Amy Grant Christmas cd and we opened a bag of these,

 and started decorating our tree! Here is the ending result! I love it so much!

 
Now I just need to finish my stocking so we can hang them. Thankfully, I should have plenty of time over Thanksgiving break to sew, so it will be done soon. I don't care if people think it is too early, I loved decorating for Christmas, and I'm so glad that we did!


4 comments:

Charlotte said...

I love it! And I love Amy Grant Christmas; Christmas just isn't Christmas without a couple Amy Grant albums.

Daniel said...

Your tree is perfect. It looks so much like ours at home.

Denise said...

First, it is SO not too early to decorate, just come to my house and see. And second, I WANT SOME OF THOSE CANDY CANE HERSHEY KISSES--NOW! Your tree looks great, as does your new banner.

emily said...

My motto is that is it never a bad time to celebrate the birth of the Savior, especially if it involved sparkly snow flakes and Amy Grant.